At Grace Fellowship, we are committed to the safety and well-being of our community members; children, teenagers, and adults. Together, we can ensure a secure and nurturing environment for everyone.
OUR SAFEGUARDING COMMITMENT
- We treat all individuals with respect, dignity, and compassion.
- We maintain strict confidentiality while prioritizing the welfare of those in need.
- We have designated safeguarding members to handle concerns and provide support.
- We thoroughly screen and select our volunteers and staff to ensure their suitability for working with children, teenagers and young adults.
- We provide training to our team, empowering them to recognize signs of mistreatment and respond appropriately.
- We have clear procedures for reporting concerns, and we take immediate action to protect those affected.
How you can help
- Be vigilant and report any concerns or suspicions of abuse or harm to our safeguarding members.
- Treat everyone with respect, kindness, and understanding, promoting a culture of care within our church community.
- Familiarize yourself with our safeguarding guidance document, available on our website or from the church office.
- Support individuals who disclose abuse by listening, believing, and assisting them in seeking help.
Contact Us to report Any Safeguarding concern
Please use the form to send us an email.